Half Marathon | 10K | 5K | Kids' race
Sunday, November 18, 2018
Reserve your spot to run to help others stay warm this winter!
Your registration includes:
- Race bib with RFID timing chip for accurate results
- Pacers and course fuel (half marathon) provided by RunHub Northwest
- After-party at The Tap & Growler just a block from the finish line
- Local food - Check out the Franz Bakery Grilled Cheese Truck after the race and enjoy a hot bowl of soup at the after-party
- Free post-race beverage (soda for minors and soda or beer for those 21+)
- Awards for age group winners
- Medal for half marathon finishers
- Volunteers keeping the course safe and fun!
Registration payment options
Pay by cash or check:
- In person at EWEB Headquarters, 500 E. 4th Ave. until 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17
- Mail to EWEB Run to Stay Warm, PO Box 10148, Eugene, OR 97440 (payment & registration form must be received by Friday, Nov. 16)
Pay by credit card:
- In person at EWEB Headquarters, 500 E. 4th Ave until 5:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16
- Online before 10 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17 (note: the registration site charges a fee of 6.5% + $1.50)
answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Refunds are not available.
- Register by November 5 to guarantee a long sleeve tech-shirt for $15.
- Your race entry is not transferable to other runners or years.
- If you have already registered for a race and would like to change to a different distance, email email@example.com.
- If you are unable to participate, you are welcome to still pick up your packet and participation t-shirt.
- No day of race registrations.
Much like EWEB, Run to Stay Warm sponsors are invested in our community and strive to stay connected to the people and neighborhoods they serve. We are so thankful for their generous support of this great community event.